Platinum Complete Home Inspection Service
If you want a comprehensive report on a property’s condition from top to bottom, get in touch with Ferguson and Company. We offer complete home inspection services in the Pine Level, NC area.
Our Platinum Inspection Service is our highest-level package and offers the most benefits.
THIS IS A GOOD INSPECTION SERVICE FOR:
- Those desiring the best discount on additional services or re-inspections needed
- Investors who will repeatedly use services and gain a larger discount over time than other options we offer
- Anyone buying an older home or one without warranty coverage
- Clients that desire the most peace of mind assurances our services can offer
- Corporate, Military, or Executive relocations
- Those wanting all the discoveries they can find during due diligence
- Clients buying a home with known concerns that may only be the “tip of the iceberg” to be found in repairs or remodeling after purchase
Schedule Your Complete Home Inspection Today
If the Platinum Inspection Service sounds like the right fit for your needs and budget, contact us today to book! Call (919) 625-2382 or fill out our contact form below. If you are unsure which inspection is right for your situation, we would be happy to discuss your options with you.
Our home inspection services are available across the state of North Carolina. We also serve parts of South Carolina and Georgia.
Our main service area includes:
- Pine Level, NC
- Raleigh, NC
- Wake Forest, NC
- Goldsboro, NC
- Fayetteville, NC
- Knightdale, NC
- Cary, NC
- Greensboro, NC
- Durham, NC
- Chapel Hill, NC
- Willington, NC
- Lumberton, NC
- Laurinburg, NC
- Oxford, NC
- Henderson, NC
- Rocky Mount, NC
- New Bern, NC
- Washington, NC
- Morehead City, NC
- Raeford, NC
Everything Included in the Gold Inspection Service, PLUS:
- Services during the inspection process and all future services are discounted 25%
- The written report may be referenced in any negotiations and used to supplement them
THE REPORT MAY BE USED AND REFERENCED IN WHOLE OR IN PART, BY SENDING IT OR REFERENCING IT DIRECTLY
Sending the full report is not required
This report may be relicensed or resold to another prospective buyer or party by contacting Ferguson and Company, LLC to deliver it
– The relicensing fee is $125
– The new party information you provide in your request is used to revise the report and send it to them as THEIR property.
– Silver service is provided for this relicensed and republished report for the new party.
LIMITED WARRANTY COVERAGE AND ADDED BENEFITS ARE ALSO INCLUDED BY FERGUSON AND COMPANY, LLC AS PART OF THE PLATINUM INSPECTION
- Home appliances, water heaters, and HVAC systems are reported to RecallChek as part of the inspection process
- These manufacturers and model numbers are computer-matched against MILLIONS of recalls using their resources.
- RecallChek will then hand-check the data found on the systems involved, to eliminate wrong numbers from worn plates and ID cards and other problems.
- Buyers get a monthly RecallTrak email that checks for future recalls that come up after the inspection and are able to add/update appliances for FREE at any time on their account.
- This report sent directly to the inspection client within about 7 days of the inspection, as needed.
- This report contains valuable information including:
- – the nature of the recall
- – where the product was sold,
- – how to remedy the defect, and
- – how to get the item repaired/replaced.
- – (In most cases – absolutely FREE!)
- RecallChek is an added value to each and every real estate transaction. If there is a recall within the home, it is beneficial to both parties of a sale The item(s) are repaired or replaced for free. You will be reducing everyone’s liability, and stopping potential fire hazards that can get fixed for FREE.
- $0.00 Deductible to the client
- Covers the home for items that were tested and in working condition at the time of inspection and fail within the first 90 days after the inspection OR 22 days after closing, whichever comes later
- Covers underground Water Lines and Sewer/Septic Lines for failures to the line
- Up to $4,000 coverage for your home if needed ($2,000 coverage per water/sewer line)
- 90 days after the inspection OR 22 days after closing, whichever comes later
- $300 deductible for the homeowner
- The homebuyer may continue the coverage for only $12.95 per month if desired
- Covers any New Visible Mold in the home that was not there at the inspection without doing a mold inspection
- $300 Deductible to the client
- Up to $2,000 coverage for remediation of the new mold for up to 90 days after the inspection OR 22 days after closing, whichever comes later
5 YEAR ROOF WARRANTY
Covers only the roof that was inspected and excludes any defect or consequential leak that was pre-existing in the inspection report
Covers the roof, for leaks, for a period of 5 years from the date of inspection
$500 deductible per leak, per claim
$3,000 aggregate coverage for the 5 year coverage period
- This helps the buyer get their utilities set up for their new home, If help is neededDirect TV/TV cable
- Phone service
- The program provides special discounts on home security systems
- It is 100% optional service.
- The inspection client will be sent an email about the program and how to get started, plus a link to “Opt-Out” if not wanted.
REINSPECTION SERVICES ARE $185.00 AND UP, DEPENDING ON THE ISSUES TO RE INSPECT AND THE DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED.